The Department of Otolaryngology (ENT)-Head and Neck Surgery at Mediciti, Nepal specializes in the evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment of patients with ear, nose, throat disorders; voice and swallowing disorders; and cancers and non-malignant conditions of the head and neck, like thyroid and Parotids and voice box, upper food passage, oral tumors, and cancers. The Head and Neck Surgery team is multidisciplinary to ensure that each patient receives well-coordinated care by specialists in head and neck surgery, radiology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and other appropriate specialties, as well as healthcare professionals in speech and swallowing, nutrition, and other areas.
The team experts are always there to provide the ultimate care in the field. For people with suspected or known hearing loss, we provide complete hearing evaluation, and auditory rehabilitation (therapy that helps hearing-impaired patients improve their ability to communicate through speech reading and auditory training).
• Ear Surgeries including Middle Ear & Implant Surgeries
• Endoscopic Sinus, Nasal Surgeries
• Laryngeal (Voice Box) Surgeries
• Thyroid & Parathyroid surgeries
• Head & Neck Cancer Surgeries
• Salivary gland Surgeries
• Foreign body removal (Esophagus/Bronchus)
• All general ENT Surgeries (TONSILLECTOMY, SEPTOPLASTY)
• Fiberoptic Nasopharyngeal Endoscopy
• Hearing Evaluation (PTA, Impedance, OAE)
• Speech, Voice & Swallowing Therapies
We offer the entire spectrum of services, providing patients with convenient care that too at comparable and affordable costs.
As a leader in ENT-Head and Neck Surgery, we provide patients with the latest, most effective treatments using the most advanced technologies, for instance, Lasers, ultrasonic cutting machines, nerve monitors, and navigation systems to name a few.